Thursday, July 4, 2013

Photo of the Day

Achilles (Michael Forest), Patrocles (Giancarlo Prete) and a gang member (Pietro Torrisi) in HECTOR THE MIGHTY

A raunchy sex comedy/modernization of the HELEN OF TROY story set in contemporary times, changing the Greek setting to the then modern day 1970s criminal underworld while keeping the names and part of the action like a motorcycle duel between Achilles and Hector. It has to be seen to be believed. A true oddity. The folks involved with this production, cast and crew, is *amazing* which makes the existence of this super kinky project even more remarkable. Helen is played by Rosanna Schiaffino who, sadly, looks absolutely terrible. She looks rough with bad makeup and hair. When I watched this I really thought I was hallucinating.

1 comment:

Laszlo Szikla said...

I think I remember this movie, vaguely. I remember, that at the end they hide a body in the foundations at a construction site, and at the opening ceremony they try to hide a leg sticking out from the concrete. Or is that from another movie? I'm certain it was an italian movie, and it told the Trojan war in a modern setting.